Some good things: Fridays. Morning Coffee. Nutella.
A better thing: all of those things at once.
What I’m trying to say is: I’m making sure tomorrow starts off awesome.
What I’m really tying to say is: I’m awesome.
And yes, I broke out a string of lights just to take a picture of a jar of Nutella. Because every time that you eat Nutella, you are celebrating deliciousness. You can quote me on that.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- as much Nutella as your heart desired
- Cream together butter and sugars
- Add in eggs and vanilla
- Mix in baking powder, salt, and flour until combined
- Turn the dough out on to the counter and pat into a ball (dough will be crumbly)
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for about 20 minutes
- Shape into 2-3 inch discs
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes
- Allow to cool, spread Nutella on one cookie, and place another on top
- You’re welcome
- Original recipe said baking time was 15-18 minutes, but mine were done much much quicker, so your mileage may vary
- If for some reason you are some kind of weirdo who doesn’t like Nutella, you should know that this cookie dough is A++++++ delicious on its own.
Recipe via (one of the cutest blogs of forever) A Beautiful Mess