- We bought some Jeni’s ice cream at Whole Foods a few weekends ago and I do not think it is possible to over state it’s deliciousness. I am so excited to see there’s a Jeni’s cook book! With summer coming up, I am going to get on this ASAP.
- The newest issue of Food Network Magazine includes this awesome little color-swatch chart for making various colors of icing. I was just thinking the other day that I haven’t made cupcakes in FOREVER, so this is definitely happening.
- How to store vegetables and fruit without plastic
- The Post Punk Kitchen 100
- This Apple Pi is one of the most awesome desserts I have ever seen
- Food blogs I’ve started reading recently that are great: Shutterbean, How Sweet It Is (which is also Pittsburgh-based!), and A Couple Cooks
- 13 Cheeses Everyone Should Know About
- Rainbow Sangria looks awesome!