- May 19 was Food Revolution day – read Jamie Oliver’s Huffington Post blog about it here
- With most things baking related, I trust Dorie Greenspan. This, of course, includes pie. I pretty much exclusively use her pie crust recipe, and I’m not the only one. I found a step-by-step guide of the same recipe I use over at Baked Bree
- Maggie Mason is trying to taste 1,000 different fruits. Here is her write up of 10 fruits to try, none of which I have ever had!
- Two: 1, 2 great Ask Metafilter threads about salad ideas. I need to get back on my salad game for lunch time so this is good inspiration. See also: 101 Simple Salads (by my fav, Mark Bittman)
- Home made junk food. Enough said.