In the spirit of putting all that time I waste on the internet to good use, here’s a new feature for my blog: a roundup of the best food-related stuff I’ve been checking out lately.
- One minute desserts for lazy cooks – because some times you just need chocolate, duh.
- 101 simple salads – I think I’m becoming a Mark Bittman fan girl. Is that weird?
- Infographic: Cakes Throughout US History. Bonus Points: links to recipes. I am totally putting a Lane Cake on my to-do list
- The Incompatible Food Triad: & lots of interesting comments on metafilter about it
- An idea for your bacon-loving valentine
- This is totally the wrong season to be thinking about this, but this idea is so ridiculously cute that I can’t help but link it & hopefully remember it when October rolls around: Autumn leaf tortilla chips
- Hello Kitty Macarons ♥ ♥ ♥
- How to cut a mango (you guys, I really need to get better at this & I just bought one today, so I guess we’ll see):